Watermelon and Feta Salad
This refreshing salad is super quick to make and brings together the goodness of watermelon, feta cheese and healthy seeds to create a wholesome meal!
- 3 lbs. cubed watermelon
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 cups watercress (or other micro greens)
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Good quality olive oil or pumpkin seed oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
Lightly toast seeds in a dry pan (preferably cast iron) and set it aside
- Plate 1 cup greens
- Top with one-fourth of the watermelon, feta, seeds, and onion.
- Drizzle each salad with lime juice and oil and set it aside.
Leave a comment