Turmeric is a widely used medicinal herb known for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Regular consumption of turmeric has been shown to lower risk of cancer, brain diseases, neurodegenerative diseases and heart diseases. Turmeric is also used in the treatment of arthritis, cancer, common cold etc. A glass of this freshly prepared delicious turmeric juice surely get remove toxins from your body and leave you feeling rejuvenated.
Serving: 2 portions
- 1 cold orange
- 1 cold lemon
- Six 2-inch-long knobs of fresh turmeric
- 2 medium carrots, ends trimmed
- One 2½-inch-long piece of fresh ginger
- ¾ cup cold coconut water, plus extra if needed
- 1 tsp. raw honey, plus extra if needed
- Place coconut water in a juice pitcher.
- Peel the orange and lemon.
- Scrub and/or peel the turmeric, ginger, and carrots.
- Pass the turmeric and ginger through the juicer first.
- Then the carrots, lemon, and orange.
- Sweeten with honey.
Leave a comment