1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a box grater or mandoline, coarsely grate the sweet potato, parsnip, and onion.
3. Transfer into a bowl with pasture-raised eggs, almond flour, sea salt, cumin, and turmeric . Mix well until all the ingredients are fully combined.
4. Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper and spray them with avocado oil. Portion the batter out into fritters using a spoon or ice cream scooper, scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto the baking sheets and press down to flatten, a spatula works well for this.
5. Spray the patties with oil and transfer to the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, flip then bake for 20 more minutes.
6. While the fritters are baking make the tahini yogurt. Microplane the garlic into a bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice over and allow the garlic to marinate for 5 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
7. When fritters are crispy and golden, remove from the oven and serve with the tahini yogurt as well as the suggested veggies. Enjoy!
Brought to you by Dr. Mark Hyman
Comments will be approved before showing up.