December 22, 2020
1. Any Hearty vegetables (I like broccoli, bell pepper, red onion, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower)
2. Cold Pressed Avocado oil or coconut oil
3. Himalayan salt and black pepper
4. Herbs (I like rosemary)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Cut vegetables into bite size pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and drizzle with oil. Mix well
3. Spread on a cookie sheet in a single layer
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and herbs.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes or until the vegetables start to brown.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.