Roasted Beet Goat Cheese Salad
- 6 medium beets, scrubbed
- 6 c. arugula
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap each beet in foil and place on a baking sheet. Roast until tender (you can insert a fork or knife through the foil to test), about 1 hour. Let sit until cool enough to handle, then peel and cut into wedges.
- Meanwhile, make vinaigrette: In a jar, shake together olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, and Dijon until fully combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place arugula in a large serving bowl and lightly dress with vinaigrette. Top with beets, avocado, goat cheese, and walnuts. Toss gently and add more vinaigrette as needed.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.