- 1/4 cup unsalted Kerrygold butter
- 3/4 cup smooth or crunchy almond or peanut butter
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 cup organic semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with parchment paper (or foil), allowing it to slightly overhang opposite ends.
- Beat butter and almond butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Whisk quinoa flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Mix the flour mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake, around 25 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs on it. Do not overbake.
- Let cool in the pan for 45 minutes. Using the parchment (or foil), lift the whole pan full out and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 24 squares. Let cool completely before storing.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.