Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Oats are rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber as well as proteins, making them an ideal food to lose weight the healthy way. Oats are also low in calories and fats. Add a twist to your morning oats with this flavorful recipe for the perfect meal to start your day!
- 2/3 cup Gluten Free Oats like Bob’s Red MiIl
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
- Heat the Oats and Almond Milk in medium sized pot to boil.
- Turn down to simmer and add Pumpkin and Chia.
- Simmer for 3-5 min.
- Add Remaining spices, stirring regularly.
- Simmer for additional 5-7 mins.
- Serve Hot.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.