Healthy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Crustless Pumpkin Pie is a perfect dessert for the dieters and easy to make at home. Try it today!
- 2 very large or jumbo pastured eggs
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (preferably organic)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. himalayan crystal salt
- 2 tsp. organic pumpkin pie spice
- 1 2/3 cup raw organic cream
- Heat oven to 425.
- Beat eggs lightly then add all ingredients. Mix well and pour into a pie pan (ceramic or glass).
- Bake 15 min. turn the temperature down to 350 bake another 45 min. (tent edges with foil if they brown too quickly).
- Serve with fresh raw, organic whipped cream.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.