Green Tea Chicken Soup
Preparation Time: 80 minutes
Serving: 2-4 persons
- 2 quarts Water
- 6-7 bags of Green Tea
- 2 tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 2 sticks)
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into medium sized pieces
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil, then turn off the heat and add tea bags. Allow to sleep for 10 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Place chicken and remaining ingredients into pot and bring to a boil again, then turn down to a low simmer for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or store refrigerated in glass containers for 4-5 days.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.