Garlic and Herb Roasted Cauliflower Casserole The Perfect Side Dish to Your Holiday Roast
- 1 packet Simply Organic Garlic and Herb Vegetable Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons Potato Starch or non-GMO Corn Starch
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (5.3-ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Steam cauliflower for 4 minutes.
- In a large skillet heat butter over medium heat. Add onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add starch and stir until onions are coated. Slowly add milk and stir constantly until slightly thickened. Using a whisk will help scrape anything sticking to the pan.
- Add a packet of Garlic and Herb Seasoning, cheese, and Greek yogurt. Stir until combined.
- Add steamed cauliflower and gently stir until cauliflower is coated. If using an oven-safe pan place in oven. If not using an oven-safe pan transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.