January 08, 2020
- 6 pastured eggs
- 1 cup whole raw milk
- 6 slices quality, crispy cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded, quality cheddar cheese
- Dash of cayenne
- Pink salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In an oven-safe pan, saute the bacon until crispy
- Remove from pan onto paper towels
- In a small amount of the bacon grease, saute the onion, 5 min.
- Add the chopped bacon back in
- Remove from heat
- Layer the broccoli on top
- Followed by the cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cayenne together, very well!
- Pour the egg mixture over the top
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
- Transfer to the oven
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, until the center is set.
You can use the basic egg recipe with any ingredients, try:
- Spinach, mushroom and goat cheese
- Sauteed ground beef, Monterey jack cheese, tomatoes and cilantro
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.