Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
Crockpot Beef And Broccoli is a gluten-free recipe that is extremely easy to cook and makes for a filling and nutritious meal.
Preparation Time: 6 - 8 hours
Serving: 2 persons
- 1 lb thin Grass-fed Beef Ribeye, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tbsp. Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. grape seed oil or coconut oil
- 2 cloves smashed and chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into pieces
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Add the liquid to the crockpot.
- Add Garlic, stir in spices.
- Toss meat in crockpot to coat.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add broccoli about an hour before serving.
- Sprinkle Sesame seeds over top and serve.
Leave a comment