January 22, 2018
Banana Bread is a wonderful alternative to traditional bread. Bananas are known to uplift your mood and improve skin, bones, heart and digestive health.
- 1 cup quinoa flour (preferably sprouted)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Scant ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- ½ tsp. Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup (1 stick) organic butter at R.T.
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 med.-large)
- 2 organic eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ - 1 cup organic choc. chips or nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- With pastry blender incorporate the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in bananas and eggs.
- Fold in choc. chips or nuts.
- Spread in a sprayed loaf pan.
- Cook 55 min. or until toothpick comes out clean.
- For muffins: fill tins 3/4 with the mix - bake 25 min. Mini muffins: fill tins 3/4 with the mix- bake 12-15 min.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.