10-minute White Bean, Spinach, and Parmesan Soup
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs dried
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated (save 1/4 cup on top when you serve)
- 3 cans white cannellini beans, drained (Eden Brand)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 6-8 cups organic vegetable broth
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes. You’re looking for your onion to become translucent.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, dried Italian herbs, salt, and pepper and saute for 2 more minutes, or until the mix becomes fragrant– you’ll know when it happens, your kitchen will smell wonderful!
- Pour in the vegetable stock and the white cannellini beans and bring the mix to a boil.
- When your soup has reached boiling point, turn the heat down to a low level and simmer for another 2 minutes or so.
- Then add the baby spinach and 3⁄4 of the parmesan, and give your soup a good stir. When the spinach has wilted, you’re ready to serve! Sprinkle the rest of your parmesan cheese over your soup and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.